Normally people spend 1/3 of their lives sleeping. Fascinating, right? One-third of your life that you have no idea about. Have you ever thought of how it can impact your overall health and the time you are awake? Our pick up of best 5 Fitbitsfor sleep tracking will let you inside this time of your life.
Our sleep condition affects our overall health and work performance.
It is your body’s repairing time. A good night’s sleep lets you work properly the next day. An adult needs 7 hours of sleep each night. A continuous lack of sleep may and will affect your health negatively.
During sleep time blood pressure falls and maintains the stream. But deprived of sleep will keep your blood pressure higher all the time causing disruptions. Remember high blood pressure is one of the leading causes of heart diseases and stroke.
Diabetes is also associated with sleep. Sleep deprivation will cause sugar to build up in the body. This causes blood vessel damage. Studies have also shown that good sleep can improve blood sugar control.
Obesity can be a cause of slumber mismanagement. Especially children and adolescents, they need to sleep more. Not getting enough sleep affects the part of the brain which controls hunger.
You need to monitor your sleep so that you can know your sleep conditions and how lack of sleep affects your health.
Obesity and heart failure cause sleep apnea. It happens when airways get blocked again and again during sleep. Again lack of sleep causes heart problems. So this is an unending cycle once began. Do not let it start.
Most commonly known sleep problem insomnia. Short time insomnia is found in at least 1 out of 2 adults whereas 1 in 10 adults will face long term insomnia. Insomnia cause bp to rise and heart disease. Again in the circle.
That is why tracking your sleep and your family, especially children’s is very important so that they do not get trapped in this unending destruction of health.
People with poor sleeping condition reportedly has done badly in their day to day activity like eating, study, sports, or work. Get a good sleep to get a good life.
Track your sleep by professional if possible once in a six-months or year or if you think there is a problem or get one of these sleep tracking devices. They are not as good as a physical test but it will help you to know if you need one or not.
Now you may ask how good is a sleep tracker. Well, it is good enough to be used.
There are 2 types of tracking systems. One that depends on your movement in your sleep to judge the condition of your sleep and another depends on your heartbeat rate.
The second one is better and a bit costly. Still, it will not give you detailed accurate information. But they are close to enough. Also, you are not guided on what you can do with the provided info.
But this is also not a problem. Because if you do not get well sleep one night get it done the next night. And this is where these trackers are helpful. It got a sleep coach installed in it. The system reminds you of optimal sleeping conditions. And also remind you to stick to that routine.
And that is where the magical point is. This is where you make a difference. Knowing how to sleep well will keep you healthy.
There is an option of wearable and non-wearable sleep trackers too.
That is the obvious question and many people ask for it whether to wear it on the wrist or keep it under the mattress. Truly to say both kinds of have the same ability and mistakes. Like taking resting for sleeping.
In anyways. There will be errors and there will be no instruction what to do with the info. So, on personal note wearable trackers are better as they can help you out with all other activities like sports or sedation time. Also with non-wearables, there is a risk of falls data while someone else sleeping in your bed with you.
Our Best 5 Fitbits for Sleep Tracking so far this year
We have created a table to show you the device in a flash.
[table id=5 /]
Let me add here that the prices and other pieces of information are subject to change.
This multipurpose fitness tracker has much to offer you.
- It has got Activity Tracker with Sleep Monitors, Pedometer, Heart Rate Blood Pressure Monitor, and Stop Watch.
- It has got 5 Different Theme to match your style & Brightness Levels to suit your eyes.
- moreFit Smart Watch has 1.3 Full-Color Screen. The Touch Sensor is Highly Sensitive offering excellent image quality
- It tracks your sports data, such as steps, walking distance to calculate your calories burned all day.
- There is a “GPS movement” mode to display the running route in the App.
- After pairing the mobile phone, the date of phone calls, messages and time will be directly synchronized. You can control it from your watch itself.
- It tracks your sleep and records the time in light, deep and awake stages. Reminds you of your sleep routine as well.
- It has a reminder for women’s physiological cycle and predicts the ovulation period.
- Comes with 12 months Product Warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
- Wrist length 5.9 – 8.66 inches
It is an all-in-one tracker for the trendy health-conscious new generation. You get your parameters in one place. This SmartWatch has it all.
- With the Wristband on you, you get to keep track of your Blood Pressure.
- Monitor your Heart Rate
- Watch over your Sleep Time.
- Mgaolo Fitness Activity & Health Tracker also lets you monitor your step count through its Pedometer Step Calorie Counter.
- Women also can keep track of their physiological cycle with the tracker.
- The tracker will also help you to keep track of your daily life and plans. It lets you connect with your phone.
- In its display you will see caller’s name, ID, reject answer the phone, call & SMS message notification, health tracker, sedentary time reminder.
- You get a remote for camera and an alarm, countdown timer, with a stopwatch.
- It takes an hour to get fully charged. Standby time is 5-7 days.
- Multiple band color choices let you choose from. Get fitted with adjustable anti-lost straps which are suitable for wrists from 4.6 to 9 inches.
- The LCD display is easy-to-read, bright and colorful that fits your style code in every season.
- Excellent customer service 7/24H email reply and 60 days replacement or refund if found faulty. Also, lifetime warranty.
Willful Fitness Tracker, Waterproof also is a Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor.
- This Activity Tracker has 14 Modes to choose from.
- It has got a Pedometer with Step Counter Sleep Monitor. It tracks the number of your steps, traveled distance, calories burned.
- You also get to keep an eye on your activity time all day.
- It adopts the new HR sensor for monitoring precise heart rate;
- The device can detect your normal sleep from 9 pm to 8 am automatically and analyze its quality classifying with deep Vs light sleep and awake time.
- It has a silent vibration alarm that can wake you up without annoying others
- Check calls, messages, receive a call, view calendar, SMS and SNS (WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on its display.
- IP68 waterproof stand lets you use it while swimming or diving
- It has got a 0.96 inch LCD color screen that offers excellent HD image quality. Controlled by touch screen.
- The slim cool design makes it quite unique from other smart bands.
- Screen brightness is adjustable, phone camera can be controlled by the watch, set sedentary alert, wrist sense, connect to mobile GPS to draw the run path. This fitness watch has a USB plug at the end, chargeable with any USB port (no cable needed). One full charge stays up to 7 days of working time.
- Get charged in 2 hours and working time is around 5-7 days.
- The band material is soft TPU. Size 5.5 inch to 8.3 inches, fit for kids and adults
- 12 months money-back or free replacement, lifetime friendly customer support
The upgraded 2019 version is way cooler and more effective than before.
- It has a Blood Pressure HR Monitor.
- It constantly measures your vitals (blood pressure, heart rate), step count, quality of sleep, and more as it adopts the innovative Matter Sensing & Control Technology.
- It also serves as your personal health secretary by helping you to get rid of bad habits for reminding you to move or drink water after a long – time working or gaming. It keeps you active throughout the day.
- Tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, basketball, yoga, tennis, dancing, etc. It tracks running or jogging with accurate metrics about time, calories burned, distance, and more.
- The device has a color LCD display with 5 different levels of brightness that enables you to see stats nice and clearly despite the dazzling sun.
- Got a built-in USB plug. So, does not need a charging cable for charging. Pull the band off gently. There is a USB charger. 1-2 hours of charge will last around a week.
- Directly get alerts, viewable on the LCD screen. Receive call, view calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and WhatsApp) notifications on the screen.
Letsfit Fitness Tracker is a very helpful Activity Tracker Watch but lets you keep a keen eye on your sleeping habits.
- It has got Heart Rate Monitor
- The display is 0.96″ bright LCD color screen. Great visual experience. The screen is curved with four dial plates. Making it look stylish.
- It is a very lightweight design- bands gifts comfortable wearing during sleep and all-day work.
- Its tracker system tracks your constant heart rate, walking steps, burnt calories, active periods all day and sleep quality at night.
- It also records exercise data of up to 14 sports.
- You get real-time call and message notifications with a gentle vibration.
- The fitness tracker is designed with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging
- 1-2 hours charging time ensures 3-5 days using time.
- Charge the tracker for less than half an hour when you charge it for the first time.
Another watch from the same company because they both are too good.
- This Activity Tracker comes with 1.3″ Color Screen, easier on the eyes. It has a better visual screen and full fitness data reports on the display.
- 5ATM Waterproof Smart Watch.
- The activity tracker has 14 sports modes to aid you.
- It tracks Heart rate, monitors sleep time, keeps all-day activity, provides a breathing guide, reminds sedentary.
- It also got music control, call and message reminders, reject calls from watch, alarm clock, stopwatch and other timing functions.
- The watch notify you of your important days such as, a menstrual period, a safe period, etc.
- Letsfit Fitness Tracker HR is designed to resist water, rain, sweat, and dust. Keep on the fitness tracker when running in rains or during washing hands.
- Just charging 2 to 3 hours enable it to run more than 10 days. So, play more and charge less.
This is by far the most liked activity and sleeps tracker device.
Measures your sleep quality and sleep time automatically between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
Lets you to set a sedentary alert. Then it vibrates to remind you of moving.
The screen is of 1.3” Large Color Screen. It allows you to see the data clearly. Screen brightness is adjustable.
Four styles of display interfaces suit your taste and occasion.
Monitors heart rate 24 hours and will automatically monitor your heart rate within 30 seconds.
Supports 14 workout modes including walking, running, cycling, hiking, fitness, treadmill, basketball, badminton, tennis, soccer, climbing, spinning, yoga, dancing.
8 modes are shown on the fitness tracker.
The other 6 modes need to be set in the app.
The other can play music too.
Manage phone calls, SMS and SNS in one place. It vibrates with every notification.
210mAh built-in battery let it work for 10 days and standby for 45 days and took only 2.5 hours to fully charge.
As said before you will get lots of somewhat accurate info on your sleep and other activity but hardly any instruction what to do with it or how to improve. It has a routine aiming all. Not for an individual after studying how they are and what they need.
So you have to find out how to get a good sleep.
- Like sticking to a sleep schedule. Go to bed at the same time every night and try to get up at the same time too even if it is the weekend.
- Let enough natural light pass into your room.
- Do not exercise before sleep.
- Be a hopping rabbit in the day time and get some nice movement done.
- Avoid artificial light especially right before bed use a blue light filter on your screen.
- Do not eat or drink within a few hours of sleeping especially alcohol and food with high fat or sugar amount. It will help you to lose weight as well.
- Make your bedroom dark, cool and quiet.
Sure people who face sleeping problems cannot just beat it in one day but slowly every day they can for sure make a change.
Getting the best Fitbit for sleep tracking will not let you fall asleep peacefully but you have to do what it asks you to do diligently. And hopefully, you will be able to sleep well and do well.